The Parent / legal Guardian signature below constitutes agreement with the following:
1. CONTRACT: 1. The parent/ legal guardian agrees that this application constitutes a contract with the International School House of Knowledge (HoK), once the signed contract has been approved by HoK and the down payment has been paid. This contract ends once a withdrawal notice is received and all accounts are settled.
2. ATTENDANCE: The parent/ legal guardian agrees to the principle that the child must regularly attend HoK.
3. FEES: The parent/ legal guardian is liable for payment of all applicable fees as stated in the current school year fee schedule, regardless of any monetary subsidies provided by their employer(s)/organization(s).
4. POLICIES: The parent/ legal guardian will abide by all the school’s rules, procedures and policies that are included in the Parent Handbook, which are subject to change. (家长/法定监护人需要遵守《家长手册》上有关本校的规章，程序以及方针政策, 此手册会时常更新。)
5. WAIVER: 1. The parent/ legal guardian agrees that HoK employees take reasonable steps to minimize the risk of injury, HoK does not accept any liability for accidents either on campus, on organized field trips, on the school bus service, at school sponsored events, enroute to/from or at any before or after school activity or any related school activity. To ensure that immediate steps are taken in case of an emergency, please ensure that your updated emergency contact information, medical insurance and your medical contact details are made known to HoK’s administration staff, and that a current Health Form has been completed and submitted to the office.
(家长/法定监护人认可本校员工会尽责以减少事故发生，好思之家在以下清况时不承担任何责任: 孩子在校期间，在校 车内，参加学校组织的校内校外活动，或其它课外活动发生意外事故。为了及时应对紧急事故，请家长及时通知学校 的行政人员更新孩子紧急清况联系信息，医疗保险和医疗信息。)
6. INSURANCE: The parent/ legal guardian affirms that the parent/ legal guardian is responsible to ensure that the child is covered with current and comprehensive health and emergency insurance during school time.
7. LEGAL: This agreement is subject to Chinese law. Place of jurisdiction is Beijing, China. (本协议适用于中华人民共和国法律。专属管辖地属于中国北京。)